Jun 7, 2003 1:44am
SFlan map wish list: now that would be killer!
If someone would like to do some programming and integration, here is my wishlist:
* Dynamic connectivity and uptime updates like:
* Layered on top of a map of SF like:
* Able to be clicked to give locations like:
* web form for people to request to get a node for their roof (and buy the $1k radio repeater) and where they live, so a small dot can be placed on the map.
* web form for those that say where they can connect without the radio repeater (with a space for a user story)
* make it general enough so that as other areas and cities start putting up nodes, this map easily encompasses then as well as be replicated on other sites.
Just dreaming! anyone up for it?